Brilliant Birth Company
Antenatal Classes in East Sussex and West Sussex
Preparing you for Labour, Birth and the Immediate Postnatal Period
We advise taking these classes when you are between 24-32 weeks pregnant.
Our Classes Will:
- Help prepare you for labour, birth and your baby within an interactive, hands on and supportive learning environment;
- Provide evidence-based information and recommendations;
- Provide the opportunity to meet other parents to be and facilitate lasting friendships;
- Provide continuity of midwifery support for you during your journey, from pregnancy through to the birth of your baby and into the first few weeks; and
- Provision of delicious refreshments while you learn
Classes Cover: Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Hassocks and all surrounding villages in East Sussex and West Sussex.
Classes are run within the Haywards Heath locality.
Courses written and provided by local midwives
The team is made up of qualified midwives and a midwifery lecturer, all who work locally for the NHS, providing Antenatal, Labour and Postnatal care in a hospital setting.
We are passionate about helping parents prepare for what can be the overwhelming transition to parenthood using an evidence based approach to ensure they have all they need for labour and birth.
Between us, we have over 60 years of experience, supporting more than a thousand women through their pregnancy and birth of their babies.
Our aim is to help prepare you for the exciting journey you are about to undertake using as supportive and interactive teaching package.