What information we collect
- Full names of you and your birth partner.
- Contact information including email address, postal address and mobile number
- Your date of birth and your baby’s due date.
- Any medical conditions/ medications/ allergies (incl food) you need to make known to the midwives running your course
- For postnatal services; The place where you gave birth, the type of birth you had and the date your baby arrived (this info is used solely for statistics and names will not be used)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about any new services we offer, special promotions or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement.
Applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 9 Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 7QY.
How long do we hold your information for?
We hold your information for 3 months then it is all deleted. If you wish for your information to be deleted as soon as you have completed the course please put in writing to 9 Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 7QY or email email@example.com